I Dream In Digital

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New in Town

Okay...I have to preface this post by telling you that I have lived in Minnesota. We intended to go to see "He's Just Not That Into You" on our anniversary. But after our wonderful meal at Copeland's of New Orleans, we were stuffed to the gills and couldn't wait another 2 hours for the movie to start. We checked the showtime board and saw that "New In Town" was starting in a few minutes. It stars Renee Zellweger & Harry Connick Jr so we figured it couldn't be that bad.

I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. This movie is a must for everyone who has every lived in, or near Minnesota. I still giggle every time I think about that movie! It was an excellent pick for us and we thoroughly enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment