I Dream In Digital

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tales of a Two Year Old Drama Queen

I used to think it was bad when my husband got sick...until my daughter got sick. Right now due to a massive change in the weather and a record high pollen count, our entire house is stuffy & miserable. I think Emma has it the worst out of the 3 of us. The poor girl is having to blow her nose every few minutes, and her eyes are constantly watering. It's sad to see. As a result of the funk she's currently contending with, she has barely slept for 2 days.

Little things like eating, have become major melodramas. Crying, screaming, pouting, throwing things...just because her drink isn't in the cup she wants or some similar misfortune. It's draining, I'm not sleeping well, plus I'm sick too.

Thankfully we did get some decongestant today and she's on the first dose. Maybe we can both get some sleep now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment