I Dream In Digital

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time to Create

I have had a pretty exciting week already. I got a major feather fluff a few days ago. I was chosen to be a part of my first Creative Team! Don't worry, I won't bore you with a detailed explanation of the ins and outs of the digital scrapbooking world. Instead, I'll give you the short and sweet explanation of what a Creative Team is. It is simply a group of scrapbookers who create layouts for a specific designer to showcase their products. I applied (my first time) and surprisingly, I made the team!

Who am I now "creating" for? It is none other than the fabulous, funky designer (enter fanfare sound here)... Mommyish. You can find her beautiful designs exclusively at SugarHillCo.

Here is my first layout with her latest release "Rockabilly".
Sweet

I'm a little nervous because becoming part of a Creative Team is a new venture for me. Thankfully I have a great bunch of scrappers who are on the team with me. Hopefully they won't get tired of all my questions!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment