I Dream In Digital

Friday, February 20, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training

I don't think any parent can ever "really" be prepared for potty training. I know I wasn't. I had no idea how hard this would be. Accidents, refusal to use the potty, hearing "I need to go potty" every 5 minutes only to hear "there's no more potty inside me" almost every time. We've gone from 1 Pull-up days to 5 Pull-up days and it keeps going back and forth. We are now officially NO MORE DIAPERS. Just Pull-ups day & night. I know we're a little less than 2 months in but I just pray it gets a bit easier each day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Emma! Looking back on this a year from now it will seem much easier than it is living through it. Let me know when it will be appropriate to send some "big girl" panties. They will be much cooler this summer than diapers were last summer. It could help with the progress too.

Tutu

Post a Comment